Elegant Rose Bouquet With Chocolate Cake EG
- One 4 Portion Round Chocolate Cake
- 6 Red Roses
- Fillers- Gypsophila
- Wrapped in Red & White Fabric
- Tied with a Brown Ribbon Bow
- The world’s most expensive rose is a 2006 variety by famed rose breeder David Austin that was christened Juliet. Breeding the rose took a total 15 years and cost 5 million dollars!
- Did you know that the rose is edible, can live for a very long time, has been mentioned in the bible and is a great source of vitamin C?
- The image displayed is only indicative in nature. Although we make 100% efforts to match the image displayed, the actual product delivered may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected. This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
- Since flowers are perishable in nature, attempt for delivery would be done only once.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Once the order is prepared for delivery, the delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of flowers is done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Please be noted that we may have to do this without informing you because we give utmost importance to deliveryon time since most of our orders are gifts for a certain occasion.
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water.
- Re-cut 1-2” of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Enjoy your flowers! Upon receiving the cake, immediately refrigerate it.
- Leave it in the fridge until it is time to cut and serve.
- The cake should be placed back in the fridge and should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Enjoy your cake!