Sweet Sixty EG
- 60 Red Roses
- Fillers- Salal Leaves
- Wrapped in Red Non Woven Paper
- Tied with Red Ribbon
- Origin- The rose is (according to fossil evidence) 35 million years old. Garden cultivation of roses began some 5,000 years ago, probably in China.
- Did you know a rose bush can grow quite tall? The tallest ever recorded rose bush stands at over 23 feet (7 meters) tall!
- The image displayed is only indicative in nature. Although we make 100% efforts to match the image displayed, the actual product delivered may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected. This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
- Since flowers are perishable in nature, attempt for delivery would be done only once.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address once the order is prepared for delivery.
- Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of flowers are done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Please be noted that we may have to do this without informing you because we give utmost importance to delivery on time since most of our orders are gifts for a certain occasion.
- When your flowers arrive in a bunch form, remove the packing and allow them to breathe.
- Cut 1-2 inches of the stems, remove the leaves below the water line and put the flowers in a vase with clean water.
- Once in 24 hrs, please cut about 2 cms of the bottom of each flower stem and change the water.
- When your flowers arrive in an arrangement form i.e., flowers are fixed on to a floral foam, then you just need to ensure that the foam remains wet throughout the day.
- For this just pour water on the foam so that the foam is completely hydrated. In the case of an arrangement, you don’t need to cut the stems.
- Keep flowers away from sunlight, heating or cooling vents, direct drafts from a ceiling fan and the tops of televisions or radiators.
- Enjoy your flowers!