6 Stems White Waves Holland Orchid
- The Plants and Planters are Sourced from Holland.
- The Planters contains PEFC certified wood fibres which gives a natural look.
- 6 Stems of White Orchid Flowers
- Orchids are also called as Phalaenopsis. Orchids are the largest family of flowering plants. They have also been around the longest as they are one of the oldest flowers in existence.
- White Orchids symbolise innocence, elegance & beauty.
- The Retro is inspired by the old and the new. Gold round shapes and a smooth design.Mix old and new together to create a luxurious look.
- The Outer Layer Shows the design of the Planter.
- The Second Layer on the inside is a unique insulating layer, it protects the roots of the plants against frost in winter and heat in summer.
- Planter Dimensions H- 26cm, W- 24cm Approx
- Planters are designed for indoor and outdoor regardless of the wind and weather.
- One of our promises to you is that your flowers will be guaranteed in freshness.
- All orders are delivered via Ferns N Petals temperature-controlled delivery vans.
- To ensure your flowers will be only the finest and freshest stems for as long as possible, some stems may arrive in bud. This is to further protect the flowers while in transit, but to also allow the flowers to last even longer.
- From our experience, watching the flowers burst into full bloom in the days following the delivery is part of the magic.
- We make every effort to ensure that the bouquet you receive resembles the bouquet ordered as closely as possible.
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems as required.
- Use a clean vase and clean fresh tap water.
- Cut approximately 1cm-2cm from the ends of the stems at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Remove the leaves and foliage below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- To refresh flowers after 2-3 days, remove any drooping flowers, leaves and foliage, re-cut the stems and replace them with fresh tap water.
- Do not place your flowers in direct sunlight or nearby any other source of excessive heat.
- Do not place it above refrigerator, Television or any other electronic devices.
- Avoid keeping flowers directly under the ceiling fan and facing of Air Conditioner
- Enjoy your flowers!