Delicious Black Forest Cake
- Black Forest Cake
- Weight- 2 Lbs
- The image displayed is only indicative in nature.
- Although we make 100% efforts to match the image displayed, the actual product delivered may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected.
- This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
- Since flowers are perishable in nature, attempt for delivery would be done only once.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Once the order is prepared for delivery, the delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of flowers is done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Please be noted that we may have to do this without informing you because we give utmost importance to delivery on time since most of our orders are gifts for a certain occasion.
- Store cream cakes in a refrigerator.
- Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment.
Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake.
Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
Enjoy your cake!