Admirable Roses Bouquet
- 15 Peach Roses
- 15 Dual Shade Pink Roses
- Green Fillers
- Arranged in a Bouquet
- A rose fossil was found in Colorado with the age of about 35 million years. Maybe they should call it a vintage rose?
- Origin- The rose is (according to fossil evidence) 35 million years old. Garden cultivation of roses began some 5,000 years ago, probably in China.
- The image displayed is only indicative in nature. Although we make 100% efforts to match the image displayed, the actual product delivered may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected. This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
- Once the order is prepared for delivery, the delivery cannot be redirected to any other address. Although we try not to, occasionally, substitution is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Please be noted that we may have to do this without informing you because we give utmost importance to delivery on time since most of our orders are gifts for a certain occasion.
- Your cake will arrive beautifully fresh for your occasion.
- We recommend that the cake(s) are stored in a cool dry place.We have developed a special packaging so that it reaches you in perfect condition.
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2” of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Upon receiving the cake, immediately refrigerate it.
- Leave it in the fridge until it is time to cut and serve.
- The cake should be placed back in the fridge and should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Enjoy your flowers and your cake!