Sneh Evil Eye Red Rakhi & Rasgullas
- One Evil Eye Rakhi
- This rakhi is elegantly designed with evil eye detailing for spiritual protection
- Complimentary Roli & Chawal
- Rasgulla Tin- 1 Kg
- The Rakhi is packed in a Beautiful Traditional Sneh Box
- The power of the evil eye can protect a person from misfortunes and brings good luck. Adorn your brother’s wrist with this talismanic evil eye rakhi to keep negative energy at bay. It comes with sweetness infused rasgullas that taste heavenly.
- A string of love, meticulously designed by our kaarigars. Handcrafted designer threads to convey your bond of affection this Rakshabandhan. Traditional or modern, glam or subdued, with the quirks of love & war, each design by Sneh brings the goodness of the bond between the siblings. Sneh is the voice to this beautiful bond of love and affection by the house of FNP.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Keep your Rakhis separately so the threads don’t get entangled.
To avoid your Rakhi from accumulating dust, keep it in a closed box until it is ready to be tied.
Store your chocolates in the refrigerator.
If they are exposed to high temperatures, they may begin to soften, compromising the appearance and flavour.
Please refer to the expiration date on the package and consume your chocolates before that.