Sagittarius – An Overview
Sagittarius is the 9th zodiac sign and people born between 22nd November and 21st December belong to this star-sign. Generally, people of Sagittarius are truth seekers, travelers, funny, and witty. They always give a good company to others with their adventurous attitude. They are also philosophers and carry an inquisitive nature. They just cannot sit at one place as they are restless to explore the world. They will always walk some extra miles to read, learn, and communicate. They are also fundamentalists yet atheists, indiscreet yet serious. Check out more about these people in the following paragraph.
Symbol: The Archer or Centaur
Ruling Planet: Jupiter — the planet of luck and expansion
- Sagittarius are hardcore “Straightforward” by nature. The Archer sign people will never shy away from speaking the ultimate truth, doesn’t matter how brutal that is! This is a very good character trait but sometimes such honesty and truthfulness hurts people.
- The enthusiastic Sagittarius people always have a hunger for learning more and gaining knowledge from everywhere. That’s why they are tagged as intelligent and you would always find them talking on varied subjects which is why they are very popular in friend zone.
- Sagittarius people are very philosophical and have a very strong conscience of right and wrong. Their spiritual hunger is also to be admired.
- They are often people with big hearts because they always go out of their way to help the needy.
- Adventure is the nickname of Sagittarius people. They will never ever shy away from taking any risk in life.
- They are adventurous and as said they always love taking risks but this nature goes uncalculated sometimes and they end up being called “careless”.
- As their truthfulness nature makes them speak the harsh and brutal truth which hurts others, one can say that they don’t carry much tact in handling situations.
- They are restless and impatient for achieving anything and everything in life. Everything has a proper time to arrive but they are not ready to wait.
- Sagittarius people don’t have enough patience to look below the surface and thus take many things at face value.
- The Sagittarius people are really over-confident. They believe that they can never do anything wrong, and end up committing various mistakes.
5 Best Gift Options for Sagittarius:
Trip to Hawaii: As mentioned earlier, Sagittarius are very adventurous in nature and thus a trip to an exotic place like Hawaii would be a great gift option for them. You may select any other locales like Puerto Rico, Colombia, Croatia, Jordon, Polynesia, or India, etc.
For your Sagittarius friend or relative, a lucky gemstone can be given as a gift on any happy occasion. Actually, lucky gemstones upsurges the benefic aspects by gripping rays of the planets and flowing them into human body. Yellow Sapphire, Coral, or Ruby can be given to the Sagittarius person.
Books on Spirituality:
They have a spiritually bent mind and are always in the search of the truth of life. Books like “The Secret by Rhonda Byrne”, “The Celestial Prophecy by James Redfield”, “A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle”, “The Road Less Travelled by M. Scott Peck”, “Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert”, “and Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom” can be bought for your Sagittarius friend.
DVD’s of Comedy Shows:
Sagittarius people are witty and are always up for some kind of comedy or fun. So, gather some DVD’s of stand-up comedy shows and present it to your Sagittarius friend who would have real fun watching these DVD’s.
Sagittarius Special Coffee Mug and Cushion:
A combination of coffee mug and cushion with the sign of Sagittarius or a nice sentence describing that personality would be a great gift that they would cherish. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing”, “To travel is to live”, “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer” – these are some quotes which you can get imprinted on coffee mug and cushion that would be loved by your Sagittarius friend or relative.
Famous Sagittarius People:
Brad Pitt, Taylor Swift, Winston Churchill, Frank Sinatra, Mark Twain, Scarlett Johannson, Raj Kapoor, Yuvraj Singh, etc