Mix Presentation Bunch
Your Gift Contains:
- 2 White Roses
- 2 Pink Rose
- 2 Orange Rose
- 2 Red Rose
- 2 Peach rose
- 2 Yellow rose
- Fillers -1 Italian Ruscus,3 Baby Breath and 5 Singapore Leaves, 5 Single Ruscus
Since ages, flowers have been the quintessential choice of gift for any kind of occasion. Birthday, anniversary, Christmas, New Year, or Valentine’s Day – any special event can be brightened with flowers. They bring a freshness to your existing relationship and also help you to start a new relationship. These mixed colour roses portray all shades of your feelings for your loved ones. Order them for a happy life ahead.
- One of our promises to you is that your flowers will be guaranteed in freshness.
- All orders are delivered via temperature-controlled delivery vans.
- To ensure your flowers will be only the finest and freshest stems for as long as possible, some stems may arrive in bud. This is to further protect the flowers while in transit but to also allow the flowers to last even longer.
- We make every effort to ensure that the bouquet you receive resembles the bouquet ordered as closely as possible.
- We promise delivery of your order in the time slot selected however in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control this might not be met and you will be notified about this in advance.
- When your flowers arrive, remove the wrapping and just trim the stems as required.
- Use a clean vase and clean fresh tap water.
- Cut approximately 1cm-2cm from the ends of the stems at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Remove the leaves and foliage below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- To refresh flowers after 2-3 days, remove any drooping flowers, leaves and foliage, re-cut the stems and replace them with fresh tap water.
- Do not place your flowers in direct sunlight or nearby any other source of excessive heat.
- Do not place it above refrigerator, Television or any other electronic devices.
- Avoid keeping flowers directly under the ceiling fan and facing of Air Conditioner
- Enjoy your flowers!