White and Yellow Roses Bouquet PH
Product Details :
- 3 White Roses
- 3 Yellow Roses
- Wrapped in two layer packing paper
- Tied with Golden Ribbon.
Rose Flower Trivia:
- White roses often represent purity, innocence and youthfulness. White roses are sometimes referred to as bridal roses because of their association with young love and eternal loyalty.
- The symbol of a yellow rose represents friendship, joy and caring.
- The image displayed is only indicative in nature.
- Although we make 100% efforts to match the image displayed, the actual product delivered may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected.
- This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
Since flowers are perishable in nature, attempt for delivery would be done only once.
Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address once the order is prepared for delivery.
Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of flowers are done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
Please be noted that we may have to do this without informing you because we give utmost importance to delivery on time since most of our orders are gifts for a certain occasion.
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water.
- Re-cut 1-2” of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
Use a clean vase and clean water.
Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
Enjoy your flowers!