Anniversary Pinata Cake
- Anniversary Pinata Cake Filled With Chocolate, Candies And Marshmallows
- Every cake we offer is handcrafted and since each chef has his/her own way of baking and designing a cake, there might be slight variation in the product in terms of design and shape.
- Your cake will arrive beautifully fresh for your occasion. We recommend that the cake(s) are stored in refrigerator before consumption.
- We have developed a special packaging so that it reaches you in perfect condition.
- We promise delivery of your order in the time slot selected however in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control this might not met and you will be notified about this in advance.
- Store cream cakes in a refrigerator.
- Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake.
- Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Enjoy your cake!