Blooming Anthurium Plant In Square Glass Vase
- Plant Name- Anthurium Plant
- Plant Type- Flowering
- Plant Placement- Indoor/Outdoor
- One Square Glass Vase
Anthurium Plant Trivia:
- Anthurium, is a genus of about 1000 species of flowering plants, the largest genus of the arum family, Araceae.
- General common names include anthurium, tailflower, flamingo flower, and laceleaf.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since plants are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected.
- This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address once the order is prepared for delivery.
- Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of plants are done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Water : Water your anthurium plant regularly, but don't over water. Only water your anthurium when the soil is dry to the touch. The plant is susceptible to root rot, so too much water can cause the roots to die.
- Temperature : Anthuriums grow best with day temperatures of 25°C to 36°C , and night temperatures of 21°C to 25°C. Temperatures above 36°C may cause foliar burning, faded flower color, and reduced flower life.Temperatures between 4°C to 10°C can result in slow growth and yellowing of lower leaves.
- Light : Anthurium plants can tolerate all levels of indirect light, but anthuriums growing in low light will have fewer flowers and will grow slower. These plants cannot tolerate direct light however, as this can burn the leaves. They grow best in bright, indirect light.
- Fertilizing : Anthurium plants does not require too much fertilizer. The plant only needs to be fertilized with a one-quarter strength fertilizer once every three to four months. To get the best blooms, use a fertilizer that has a higher phosphorus number.
- Anthurium Plant, commonly called flamingo lily or painter's palette, is native to Columbia and Ecuador. It is an epiphytic evergreen tropical perennial of the Arum family that is most noted for its attractive waxy, palette-shaped, bright red spathes and contrasting dark green foliage.