Green Echeveria Plant In Fish Bowl
Your Gift Contains :
- Green Echeveria
- Fish Bowl
A beautiful plant arrangement of Green Echeveria in fish bowl will give your living room a class & beautiful look. You can also gift this arrangement to your loved ones on special occasions and make them happy.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since plants are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected.
- This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address once the order is prepared for delivery.
- Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of plants are done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Water : The most common killer of cacti and succulents is over-watering, A moisture meter is the only sure way to gauge how dry or wet the soil is. If in doubt, don't water!
- Temperature : Cacti and Succulents tend to prefer a temperate climate with the temperatures ranging from 60 to 80°F. Some can tolerate temperatures as low as 40°F or as high as 90°F.
- Light : Cacti and succulents thrive with good light sources, and it is best to place cacti and succulents in a bright place. A south facing position will provide good sunlight. However, be careful to not put them in direct sunlight because the intense light can make the plants turn a yellow colour.
- Fertilizing : Most cacti and succulents don't need a specific blend. They grow healthy and happy when fed with a highly diluted all-purpose fertilizer. However, a low-nitrogen content, water-soluble fertilizer is best suited for the job. Use a 5-10-10 blend or 10-10-10 fertilizer diluted to 1/4th strength.
- Cacti and Succulents are easy care plants for any home or patio. They are all able to store water in the fleshy tissues of their stems, roots or leaves. They also have distinctive features that help reduce water loss.