Jade Plant In Glass Bowl
Care InstructionsOnce In 2-3 weeks is sufficient.
- Jade Plant
- Fish Bowl and Stones
- Height of Bowl : 15 cm
Ideal temperature 18-24 degrees.
Need 4 Hours of sun light every day.
Do Not Over water and make sure there is no water on the leaves you can fertilize jade plant once in six months.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since plants are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected.
- This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address once the order is prepared for delivery.
- Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of plants are done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Keep plants in medium-light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all times.
- Be careful to avoid over-watering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in the case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28 degrees Celsius).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.