Jute Wrapped Dual Potted Plant
Your Gift Contains:
- Yellow Kalanchoe Plant
- White Kalanchoe Plant
- Jute Wrapping and Rafia
The beauty of plants are long lasting and can easily capture the attention of any individual. Make your presence felt among your loved ones with this outstanding combination of potted plants available at our online gifting store. Go for your online order instantly now.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since plants are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected.
- This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address once the order is prepared for delivery.
- Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of plants are done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Water : The best rule of thumb for watering a kalanchoe is to stick your finger in the soil every few days. When the top 2 inches of soil is dry (all the way dry, not just sort of dry), it's time to water. Indoors, this will probably mean you'll only need to water every 2 or 3 weeks, but be sure to check regularly.
- Temperature : Because kalanchoes are native to tropical and subtropical climates, they require an outdoor temperature of around 7 degrees Celsius or higher to survive. Kalanchoe plants grow and bloom best in temperatures between 18 and 26 degrees Celsius.
- Light : Kalanchoe plants need a lot of sunlight to bloom, so they should be kept in a room with an abundance of bright, natural light. Avoid placing them on windowsills or in direct sunlight, however, as it can scorch the leaves and cause the plant not to bloom.
- Fertilizing : Kalanchoe are self-sufficient plants, but they do benefit from occasional fertilizing. You can use a well-balanced fertilizer such as 20-20-20.
- Kalanchoe blossfeldiana, commonly called kalanchoe, is a dark green, succulent perennial with scallop-edged leaves and large umbels of flower clusters held above the foliage. It has an upright, multi-branched growth habit. Their bloom time is incredibly long for a houseplant.