Lily Plant With Ferrero Rocher
- Plant Name - Peace Lily Plant
- Plant Type - Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement - Indoors
- Square Plastic Pot
- Pot Dimensions - 13 x 13 inches
- One Plant in 6 to 8 inch diameter containers can clean the air in roughly 100 square feet of floor space.
Peace Lily Plants Trivia:
- Peace lily (officially called Spathiphyllum) is a member of the Araceae family and grows in the tropical rainforests of Colombia and Venezuela.
- Ranked third by NASA in removing three of most common air pollutants— formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since plants are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected.
- This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address once the order is prepared for delivery.
- Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of plants are done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Water : Peace lilies need consistently moist soil, but they definitely don't like to sit in standing water. Whenever the top inch of soil is dry, water the plant until the overflow starts to come out of the bottom of the container. Wait until it stops draining, then set the pot back in its saucer.
- Temperature : Peace lilies enjoy warm conditions between 19 and 25°C.
- Light : Peace lily prefers to have medium, indirect sunlight and will develop yellow leaves if it is getting too much light or very low light. Brown spots and streaks can also develop if direct sun is hitting the plant.
- Fertilizing : Peace lilies are not heavy feeders, so fertilize only occasionally. To encourage spring and summer growth, fertilize every 6 weeks or so with a balanced houseplant fertilizer starting in late winter. Peace lilies are a tropical plant, so keep them in temperatures above 60°F (16°C) and away from cold, drafty windows.
- Peace lilies are sturdy plants with glossy, dark green oval leaves that narrow to a point. The leaves rise directly from the soil. These plants also periodically produce lightly fragrant white flowers that resemble calla lilies. The long-lasting flowers start out pale green and slowly turn creamy white as they open.
- Store your chocolates in the refrigerator.
- If they are exposed to high temperatures, they may begin to soften, compromising the appearance and flavour.