Forever Red Rose In Dome For Valentines Day
- One Forever Rose
- Colour - Red
- Comes in a High -Quality Glass Dome
- Glass Dome is put on a Wooden LID Base
Why Gift A Forever Rose?
- This beautiful rose is a classic example of 'Timeless & Eternal Love'. Just like your love and memories, this rose is Forever too! A Forever Rose signifies your unending love for your special someone. It is like a piece of your heart, which is with them for eternity. The special appeal of these roses will delight your lover with their mystic and elegance.
Know More About Forever Roses:
- These are Ecuadorian roses which are highest quality roses because of their proximity to the Equator.
- These Roses are cut at their most peak & perfect state.
- These roses are dehydrated and then injected with a wax based non -toxic solution that stunts the growth but keeps the texture soft & retains the shape.
- This is a 100% natural well preserved rose and will last for upto 2 years.
- Just keep it as it is and enjoy its beauty and charm for years.
- This is an imported product which is exclusively available on Ferns N Petals.
- One of our promises to you is that your flowers will be guaranteed in freshness.
- To ensure your flowers will be only the finest and freshest stems for as long as possible, some stems may arrive in bud. This is to further protect the flowers while in transit, but to also allow the flowers to last even longer. From our experience, watching the flowers burst into full bloom in the days following the delivery is part of the magic.
- We make every effort to ensure that the flower bouquet or arrangement you receive resembles the flowers ordered as closely as possible.
- We promise delivery of your order in the time slot selected however in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control this might not met and you will be notified about this in advance.
- Don’t place the flower arrangement under direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- It should also not be placed under a fan.
- If any petal gets damaged, then remove it from the flower.
- Please change the water whenever required.
- All the flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Enjoy your flowers!