Red Poinsettia Plant In a Black Pot
- Red Color Poinsettia Plant
- 1 Black Pot Vase
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since plants are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected.
- This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address once the order is prepared for delivery.
- Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of plants are done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Water : Water the poinsettia when the pot becomes lightweight or when the soil becomes dry to the touch, about once a week. Water the plant thoroughly in a sink, letting it drain, before putting it back where it was.
- Temperature : Ideally poinsettias require daytime temperatures of 15 to 21°C and night time temperatures around 12°C. High temperatures will shorten the plant's life. Move the plant to a cooler room at night, if possible.
- Light : Poinsettias need a minimum of six hours of indirect sunlight each day.
- Fertilizing : Poinsettias do fine with any good quality, all-purpose fertilizer. A water-soluble fertilizer is easiest to apply, but a dry fertilizer will also satisfy poinsettia fertilizer requirements. Be sure to water the plant thoroughly after fertilizing poinsettias, especially if you use a dry fertilizer.
- In warm climates The Poinsettia grows outdoors as a winter-flowering, leggy shrub about 3 metres (10 feet) high; as a potted plant in northern areas it rarely grows beyond 1 metre.