Sanseaveria Green Compacta Plant 3 Glass Terrarium
- Plant Name- Sanseaveria Green Compacta Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoors
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- Square Glass Vase- 3 x 3 inches
- Handcrafted goodness with 100% natural layering of preserved green moss, potting mix soil, and river side gravel.
- Watering guideline: 40-50 ml using a water dropper. Water once in 8-10 days depending on whether the soil is moist or dry.
- Open terrariums are better suited to plants that prefer less humidity and soil moisture, such as temperate plants. Open terrariums also work well for plants that prefer bright light, as closed terrariums can trap too much heat potentially harming any plants inside.
- Squeeze in elements of mother nature like soil, gravel, and moss in a glass container. The science behind putting gravel in the terrarium is to enable the excess water to seep through and not sit in the soil. It creates space to hold the excess water.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since plants are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected.
- This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address once the order is prepared for delivery.
- Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of plants are done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Water : Water a Snake plant sparingly. It is better to under water than to over water. Use only about maximum 1/4 cup of water every few weeks. Let the soil become completely dry between watering.
- Temperature : Keep the plant in a warm spot with temperatures above 50°F (10°C). In the winter, be sure to protect it from drafty windows.
- Light : Snake plants prefer bright, indirect light and can even tolerate some direct sunlight. However, they also grow well (albeit more slowly) in shady corners and other low-light areas of the home.
- Fertilizing : Snake plants don't need much fertilizer, but they will grow more if you fertilize them during their growing season in the spring and summer.
- Dracaena trifasciata is a species of flowering plant in the family Asparagaceae, native to tropical West Africa from Nigeria east to the Congo. It is most commonly known as the Snake plant