Shades Of Happy Flower Arrangement
- 10 Green Orchids
- 10 White Mathiolla
- 10 Pink Mathiolla
- 10 Purple Mokara Orchids
- 10 Light Pink Orchids
- 2 Pink Protea
- 10 Pink Gerberas
- Fillers- Monster & Euclyptus Leaves
- Arranged on a Flower Stand
- Stand Material - Cardboard
- The name of Proteas was inspired by Greek mythology. The name was given by the father of taxonomy and botanist, Swedish-born Carl Linnaeus. It was named after Proteus, son of Poseidon and shape-shifter, highlighting the variety of plants found within the large Proteaceae family.
- Although generally thought of as a tropical plant, orchids grow on every continent. From the Arctic Circle to the southernmost jungle (except Antarctica). They’re valued and thought of as beautiful across continents and cultures.
- One of our promises to you is that your flowers will be guaranteed in freshness.
- Our expert courier partner will deliver the bouquets, which will be prepared by one of our florists at our central location.
- To ensure your flowers will be only the finest and freshest stems for as long as possible, some stems may arrive in bud. This is to further protect the flowers while in transit, but to also allow the flowers to last even longer.From our experience, watching the flowers burst into full bloom in the days following the delivery is part of the magic.
- We make every effort to ensure that the bouquet you receive resembles the bouquet ordered as closely as possible.
- We promise delivery of your order in the time slot selected however in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control this might not met and you will be notified about this in advance.
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water.
- Re-cut 1-2” of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Enjoy your flowers!