The Hanging Epipremnum Aureum Plant
Your Gift Contains:
- Epipremnum Aureum Hanging Plant
Are you facing the acute spacing problems in your home while growing plants? This hanging Epipremnum Aureum plant is the perfect solution for your gifting woes. It can be easily hung onto your ceiling and can offer a unique look to your home with its extraordinary beauty.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since plants are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected.
- This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address once the order is prepared for delivery.
- Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of plants are done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Water : Watering 2-3 times in a month is sufficient. Pour approx 1 cup water when the top soil feels dry.
- Temperature : Ideal temperature should be 18-26 degrees Celsius.
- Light : Position the plant in medium to bright indirect light.
- Fertilizing : Usually Epipremnum Plant grow in wanter, So there is no need to add fertilizer in it.
- Position the plant is south or west facing window. Trim the leaves when they dry up. Don't over water the plant.
- Epipremnum plant commonly called golden pothos or devil's ivy, is native to the Solomon Islands. It is a climbing vine that produces abundant yellow-marbled foliage. In its native habitat, it climbs tree trunks by aerial rootlets and tumbles along the ground as a ground cover, reaching up to 40' or more in length.