Timeless Roses Red Velvet Peanut Butter Cake
- 20 Red Roses
- Fillers- 2 Stems Eucalyptus Leaves
- Wrapped in White Fabric
- Tied with Red Ribbon
- Cake Flavour- Red Velvet and Peanut Butter
- Shape- Round
- Serves- 4-6 People
- Size- 6 Inches
Rose Flower Trivia:
- The famous Cleopatra of Egypt was believed to have covered the floor of her palace room with roses before Mark Antony visited her.
- Red Roses are perfect expressions of love and romance since ancient times!
- One of our promises to you is that your flowers will be guaranteed in freshness.
- Our expert courier partner will deliver the bouquets, which will be prepared by one of our florists at our central location.
- To ensure your flowers will be only the finest and freshest stems for as long as possible, some stems may arrive in bud. This is to further protect the flowers while in transit, but to also allow the flowers to last even longer.From our experience, watching the flowers burst into full bloom in the days following the delivery is part of the magic.
- We make every effort to ensure that the bouquet you receive resembles the bouquet ordered as closely as possible.
- We promise delivery of your order in the time slot selected however in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control this might not met and you will be notified about this in advance.
- Store cream cakes in a refrigerator.
- Cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake.
- Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Enjoy your cake!
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water.
- Re-cut 1-2” of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Enjoy your flowers!