White Orchid Single Stem For Valentine
- Plant Name - White Orchid Plant
- Plant Type - Flowering Plant
- Plant Height - Upto 16 inches
- One Heart Shaped Tag (Text - Happy Valentine's Day)
- Square Glass Vase
- Vase Dimensions - 10 x 10 inches
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since plants are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected.
- This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address once the order is prepared for delivery.
- Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of plants are done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Water : Keep them moist at all times but avoid over-watering. Phalaenopsis orchids generally require brief dry periods between every watering. Cymbidium orchids need their soil to be evenly moist at all times. Be careful to ensure the soil is not soggy or wet.
- Temperature : Orchids prefer day-time temperatures of 23°C or more and night-time temperatures of 18°C or more. In winter time, this is not always practical to achieve temperatures quite this warm; however, efforts need to be made to not allow blooming orchids to be exposed to temperatures significantly colder than this.
- Light : These plants thrive in strong light, but direct sunlight can burn orchids. Bright, indirect light from an eastern or southern window is ideal. Leaf color is a good indicator of the amount of light an orchid is getting: Bright green leaves indicate a happy n healthy plant.
- Fertilizing : As a general rule, fertilize orchids every 2 weeks during peak growth (spring and summer) and once a month during dormancy (fall and winter). Use a 30-10-10 fertilizer or orchid food, diluted to half strength. Approaching bloom, play it safe with a balanced fertilizer, such as 20-20-20.
- Orchids are wild, delicate and exotic, but they also make surprisingly good houseplants. In fact, they are one of the most popular houseplants in Britain today. They make excellent presents and are widely available