5 Evident Signs That you Have Found ‘The One’

Signs you Have Found the One

Out of 7.9 billion people, you are saying you have found ‘The One’? You are saying that you have found the person you dreamt of when seeing those fairytale romance, rom-com and Disney movies? And on top of it, you are saying you both are a perfect match & there is not even a shred of mystery left between you two? If you have found yourself beaming and nodding while reading these statements, there are 99.9% chances that you have found your soulmate. But in this blog, we share some subtle and evident signs that you have found the one just to clear that 0.1%.

You Both Want the Relationship to Work

You Both Want the Relationship to Work

Source: GIPHY

The fear of commitment is far from over and you both are reaching new heights together. Even after fighting like cats and dogs, you don’t throw away your relationship just because you’ve hit a little rough patch. Though funny, you feel like having an occasional peaceful squabble just to grab each other’s attention. You both constantly make efforts for each other. Rest, you also find ways to maintain a healthy relationship with your girlfriend/boyfriend. This is God’s sign that you both are suited for each other and destined to spend the rest of your life together.

You are Comfortable in Their Silence

You are Comfortable in Their Silence

Source: GIPHY

This sign is of utmost importance! Conversations come naturally when you are in the early phases of a relationship. However, the true test of time stands when you both are at ease in each other’s silence and doing nothing together. So if you are comfortable being mum with your partner, it shows that you have already surpassed that pressure of constantly talking on any topic. You now share a level of ease with each other and being silent is no longer associated with getting bored or neglecting.

Conversations Flow Naturally

Conversations Flow Naturally

Source: GIPHY

You don’t need topics to start a conversation. The conversations are self-sustaining and bring up more and more on the table as you go forward. With your special one, you need not think twice while framing your sentences. The passage of time becomes an extinct concept when you talk your heart out with your loved ones. More so, when you are with the one, you feel like speaking your heart out, without the fear of any judgement. There is a perfect balance of listening, talking and understanding. With time, you two even form a unique language that only you can understand. Cute!

They are your #1 Cheerleader

They are your #1 Cheerleader

Source: GIPHY

Not only does your partner bring out the better person in you but also supports your dreams, ambitions and work as hard as you to achieve them together. In fact, according to some studies, couples who work together towards a shared goal tend to stay together until the end. After all, relationships are all about being flooded with respect, admiration and motivation. No matter how major or minor your success is, they are your forever source of support and encouragement.

You are Comfortable Being Vulnerable Around Them

You are Comfortable Being Vulnerable Around Them

Source: GIPHY

You can be as raw and transparent as possible, yet amazing. Among the most evident signs of finding one is that they are well-aware of those little known and quiet places kept hidden from outsiders (even your parents). You know you have found a keeper and can put a ring to it when you can be vulnerable enough to show your deepest & darkest of fears, the craziest side, go-to guilty pleasure songs & movies or even an embarrassing memory. And the best part being they process that information with love, care and empathy and never use it against you. They see the brighter side to each of your flaws and back you up.

Missing that one who you wouldn’t trade for the world now? Go call them and ask them to fix a meeting with the parents as soon as possible. And for those who are still plucking out the leaves of flowers chanting ‘He loves me, He loves me not…’, look for these evident signs to see if you have found THE ONE.

About the author

Anushka

Born and raised in the heart and soul of India, Anushka is a typical Libra who loves to play with words. She is an expert at creating engaging content that often sees Google search rankings surge. When not writing, you can find her swaying to Bollywood music, cooking noodles, enjoying riding her Jupiter to her friends’ place or speaking gibberish Japanese (Yeah, she’s an Otaku).

Leave a Comment