- 80 Red Roses
- Fillers- Salal Leaves & Massangeana Leaves
- Did you know that the rose is edible, can live for a very long time, has been mentioned in the bible and is a great source of vitamin C?
- The world’s most expensive rose is a 2006 variety by famed rose breeder David Austin that was christened Juliet. Breeding the rose took a total 15 years and cost 5 million dollars!
- One of our promises to you is that your flowers will be guaranteed in freshness.
- All orders are delivered via Ferns N Petals temperature-controlled delivery vans.
- To ensure your flowers will be only the finest and freshest stems for as long as possible, some stems may arrive in bud. This is to further protect the flowers while in transit, but to also allow the flowers to last even longer.
- From our experience, watching the flowers burst into full bloom in the days following the delivery is part of the magic.
- We make every effort to ensure that the bouquet you receive resembles the bouquet ordered as closely as possible.
- When your flowers arrive in an arrangement form i.e., flowers are fixed on to a floral foam, immediately put fresh tap water to ensure that the foam remains wet throughout the day.
- To keep the floral foam hydrated, put fresh tap water in every 24 hours.
- In the case of an arrangement, you don’t need to cut the stems.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- To maintain the look of your arrangement, remove any drooping flowers, leaves and foliage whenever required.
- Don’t place your flowers in direct sunlight or near by any other source of excessive heat.
- Do not place it above refrigerator, Television or any other electronic devices.
- Avoid keeping flowers directly under the ceiling fan and facing of air conditioner.
- Enjoy your flowers!