Gerberas N Lilies Flower Stand
- 8 Yellow Gerberas
- 8 Orange Gerberas
- Two Stems of Orange Lilies
- Green Fillers
- One Flower Stand
- Stand Material - Cardboard
- Lilies are said to be one of the top ten flowers in the world, which means they’re a popular choice for bouquets and centrepieces.
- Although the majority of lilies are grown for their beautiful flowers, certain species are solely grown for their edible bulbs. The ones most prevalently grown for food are Lilium brownii, Lilium pumilum and Lilium dauricum.
- One of our promises to you is that your flowers will be guaranteed in freshness.
- Our expert courier partner will deliver the bouquets, which will be prepared by one of our florists at our central location.
- To ensure your flowers will be only the finest and freshest stems for as long as possible, some stems may arrive in bud.
- This is to further protect the flowers while in transit, but to also allow the flowers to last even longer.
- From our experience, watching the flowers burst into full bloom in the days following the delivery is part of the magic.
- We make every effort to ensure that the bouquet you receive resembles the bouquet ordered as closely as possible.
- We promise delivery of your order in the time slot selected however in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control this might not met and you will be notified about this in advance.
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water.
- Re-cut 1-2” of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Enjoy your flowers!