Mixed Roses Stargazer Lilies In Glass Vase Arrangement
- 8 Pink Roses
- 8 Red Roses
- Stargazer Lilies Bud
- One Cylindrical Glass Vase
- Origin- The rose is (according to fossil evidence) 35 million years old. Garden cultivation of roses began some 5,000 years ago, probably in China.
- Stargazer' Lily Bud (Lilium 'Stargazer') is a prominent member or the oriental Lily Bud group.
- One of our promises to you is that your flowers will be guaranteed in freshness.
- To ensure your flowers will be only the finest and freshest stems for as long as possible, some stems may arrive in bud. This is to further protect the flowers while in transit, but to also allow the flowers to last even longer. From our experience, watching the flowers burst into full bloom in the days following the delivery is part of the magic.
- We make every effort to ensure that the flower bouquet or arrangement you receive resembles the flowers ordered as closely as possible.
- We promise delivery of your order in the time slot selected however in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control this might not met and you will be notified about this in advance.
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2 of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- Remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.