Money Plant and Blackforest Cake Combo
Your Gift Contains :
- Half Kg Black forest Cake
- Money Plant
- Beautifully Wrapped in Jute
Cakes are the best part of every celebration that never fails to add sweetness to the major occasions of your loved ones. Be it the housewarming party at a colleague's place or wedding anniversary of a dear one, this awesome combo of blackforest cake and green money plant is best to wish them happy and prosperous beginnings in life.
- The image displayed is only indicative in nature.
- Although we make 100% efforts to match the image displayed, the actual product delivered may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected. This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address once the order is prepared for delivery.
Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of flowers are done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
Please be noted that we may have to do this without informing you because we give utmost importance to delivery on time since most of our orders are gifts for a certain occasion.
- About Plant - Money plant is also known as Feng Shui money tree. It is easy to grow indoors and traditionally comes with its trunks braided together.
- Water - Watering 2-3 times in a month is sufficient. Pour approx 1 cup water when the top soil feels dry.
- Temperature - Ideal temperature should be 18-26 degrees Celsius.
- Light - Position the plant in medium to bright indirect light.
- Care - Position the plant is south or west facing window. Trim the leaves when they dry up. Don't over water the plant.
- Upon receiving the cake, refrigerate it immediately.
- Cream cake should be kept in room temprature for sometime to develop the best flavour and texture before consumption.Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.Keep cakes away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat, as they may fade or melt.
- Avoid keeping cake on top of any electronic items
- Store leftover cake in refrigerator if not in use.
- The cake should be consumed within 48 hours.Enjoy your cake!