Sweet N Fragrant
This deliciously sweet combo is meant to make your significant other smile. Breathtakingly gorgeous red roses paired with ferrero rocher chocolates is sure to create an everlasting moment.
- 13 Red Roses
- 16 Pcs of Ferrero Rocher Chocolate
- Wrapped in Red Non Woven Paper
- Tied with Red Ribbon
- The world’s most expensive rose is a 2006 variety by famed rose breeder David Austin that was christened Juliet. Breeding the rose took a total 15 years and cost 5 million dollars!
- The world’s oldest living rose is believed to be 1,000 years old. It grows on the wall of the Cathedral of Hildesheim in Germany and its presence is documented since A.D. 815!
- One of our promises to you is that your flowers will be guaranteed in freshness.
- All orders are delivered via Ferns N Petals temperature-controlled delivery vans.
- To ensure your flowers will be only the finest and freshest stems for as long as possible, some stems may arrive in bud. This is to further protect the flowers while in transit, but to also allow the flowers to last even longer.From our experience, watching the flowers burst into full bloom in the days following the delivery is part of the magic.
- We make every effort to ensure that the bouquet you receive resembles the bouquet ordered as closely as possible.
- We promise delivery of your order in the time slot selected however in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control this might not met and you will be notified about this in advance.
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems as required.
- Use a clean vase and clean fresh tap water.
- Cut approximately 1cm-2cm from the ends of the stems at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Remove the leaves and foliage below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- To refresh flowers after 2-3 days, remove any drooping flowers, leaves and foliage, re-cut the stems and replace them with fresh tap water.
- Do not place your flowers in direct sunlight or nearby any other source of excessive heat.
- Do not place it above refrigerator, Television or any other electronic devices.
- Avoid keeping flowers directly under the ceiling fan and facing of Air Conditioner
- Enjoy your flowers!